rF2 Toyota Celica GTO IMSA @ Monza '86 - Thu 29 Jun 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
that was super fun! i really enjoyed that track / car combo. would love to do another event featuring the same car in the future. personally, i liked how the cars drove.

i'm glad i was able to make it after all, to give bill a run for his money at the back.:D

nice driving guys, i don't know how you guys pull of those incredible lap times.

thanks for hosting denis. hope to catch you on the next one!

I didn't know where to write this so I'm saying it here. I want to thank you all that I race with here for your help and encouragement, just racing with you has made me quicker and I hope a better driver. I won my first online race a couple of days ago in iracing and I believe at least 85% of that goes to you gentlemen here. THANK YOU!!!!
hey bill;
i've had the same experience. i must say, everyone here (both in the rf2 and AC clubs were i also race) has been very welcoming and encouraging. i think it's because they've all been through it too. when i first started here, i would get lapped multiple times each race. it was an eye-opening experience to say the least.
through the tips and advice from other drivers here, along with watching how they drive, and just competing in the races, my simracing skills have improved considerably. still a long way to go, but definitely much better than when i started around 6 months ago.
one of the first things i learned is to not get discouraged and always finish a race you start. also, as i mentioned, don't worry about lap times so much as just staying consistent and minimizing mistakes.

btw, i also race on iRacing. I've had some top 5 finishes but have yet to win a race so good on you!
keep it up!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back