Touring Car Legends Race 07 conversion - PRE-version

Cars Touring Car Legends Race 07 conversion - PRE-version 0.11

Login or Register an account to download this content

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
AndreasFSC submitted a new resource:

Touring Car Legends Race 07 conversion - PRE-version - A conversion of the great Group A mod for rfactor

View attachment 675155

Touring Car Legends - Race 07 conversion
----------------------------------------
This is a conversion of the Group A mod: Touring Car Legends for rfactor.
It is NOT my own mod, so I don't take credit for it.
All credit go to the original authors.

Sadly I was not able to find any contact information to the original authors, so if you are an original author or have added contents to the rfactor mod
and don't approve this...

Read more about this resource...

So the cars doesn't appear IN one of the other installed classes?
I have a Race07 install with only the TCL cars installed, so I haven't had any ID conflict...

I haven't found any obvious error yet, but I think it has to do with the class ID in some way :O_o:
Let's see what happens if I add the cars to one of my other installs, if I can replicate the problem.

I had the same problem in the other Race 07 install, but changing (just one, but all cars should be updated) ClassID in the inccar file from 87 to 187 made the cars appear in the menu :confused:
I don't know why this happened, but I will change this in next update.

Class 87 may be reserved in the game code for WTCC 1987 (but they used no. 2 or 4).
Once I changed the class number of WTCC extreme, from 18 to a different number and the Extreme events from menu didn't work.
And BTW, class number 187 is already taken by TC2000 car pack.

Class 87 may be reserved in the game code for WTCC 1987 (but they used no. 2 or 4).
Once I changed the class number of WTCC extreme, from 18 to a different number and the Extreme events from menu didn't work.
And BTW, class number 187 is already taken by TC2000 car pack.

All Id's are used by some mod, so it is impossible to avoid all conflicts :(

First of all a big thanks to AndreasFSC for all his work. Allow me to ask for help. Given that the mod works perfectly as it is, to avoid the conflict with TC2000 (which is no longer visible), I changed the ClassID in the INCCAR files again using 287. Everything seems OK, but loading the track and the cars I have a CTD. Besides the .inccar files, is there any other parameter to change? In the .inclass files I don't have ClassID=287 and I really don't know what to look for and then change. Thanks in advance.
EDIT: Solved: ClassID=233 works well for me.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back