TM TS-PC is gone

I just wanted to race a few laps. During the first lap suddenly i lost my wheel. Poof, it was gone. I closed down the game, went in windows wheel properties which showed me the wheel and i calibrated the wheel again. Back to ACC, options, i reallocated all functions, started a race...nothing. No wheel or pedal control. The only thing i saw were the hands moving as i shifted.

Back to steam: file integrity check, back into ACC, nothing.
Right after i started rF2, raced few laps, everything working 100%. Back into ACC, nothing. Into AMS, few laps 100%, back to ACC, nothing. PC restart, into ACC, nothing.
ACC de-install: including deletion all left over folders. Ran Ccleaner, reinstall ACC. In ACC reallocating all functions. I start the race...nothing...

Im out of options

IMO that shouldn't matter if it works in other games and even in the ACC menu apparantly.
It's an advise from Thrusmater, so how knows... But if it work in ACC menu, that's a strange behavior.
Does the game recognized it as a TS-PC and not a T500 for example ?
And it's not a problem of inverted controls either, if I understand correctly ?
Otherwise, I do not see.

something similar happened to me, if i went to the controls menu and i try to remap the throttle to the clutch or viceversa, nothing works then when on track, neither the wheel. or any pedal, so i have to go load the original preset again, and manually edit the json file to swap throttle axis with the clutch one.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.