the eternal dilemma to upgrade from t150

Hello everyone, simracing from 24 years now (from Microsoft sidewinder wheel, what a time to be alive). I have spent some money in this hobby but not so much, so I now have a Thrustmaster T150 that served well from like 8 years now, I had T3PA pedal and the TH8A shifter.
I finally have much money to spent, and, with the upgrade of the PC, I wanted to upgrade my racing hardware. I started to desire the Thrustmaster TSPC with the Ferrari wheels available (the 488 and the sf1000) and then I started to flirting with the idea of a DD.
I will buy a GT Omega Apex to be my wheel stand (no other option fit well as this for the rig) so I have the choice to do now.
I'm a huge Ferrari fan, so the natural choice would be the T818 with SF1000 but I read and watch some review that let me think. Plus all the thread I've read even here where you talk about Fanatec, Moza and Simuracing and other brand. As today I don't trust Fanatec because of the situation of the society, and I'm worry about the possibilities to have help by Moza or Simuracing in case of some problem.
My question is: Is the T818 so bad for the price? I would buy it at around 1000 euros brand new.
I'm wrong about my thoughts towards other brands? Hope the discussion doesn't bother you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.