The A >> B track creator. Mod suggestion

I've been into simracing like from the late 90's with GrandPrix 2 and Formula 1 2000 (I believe that was made by Ubisoft?) but always been out and in again. Think ADHD does those things..:roflmao:

Like there was also a time we (kids) had a cd-player or stereoset on our bedroom and a gaming pc, I thought about something lately. On some cd-players there was a very dubious function like A-B repeat, where you could listen to a part of a song for an unlimited time (everybody did that once, never used again)

But I think this idea could actually work for simracing.
That there's a mod to hackslash a track into pieces and learn yourself a certain corner for an unlimited time till the moment it clicks and you'll never scrap your car at that point. Or just less amount of times than before. I think this could be also helpful against the *restart curse* many racers have, yeah including me.

I see it like a kind of loophole kinda mod, where you're able to set two teleports (A & B, obviously) at the start and end of a section you want to learn and this way you will be able to just train for example the section of Kemmel straight till the end of Pouhon and you'll be ported again to Kemmel straight (at the racing line) instantly.. over and over again.

Like I say, with the idea of teleporting yourself back to an earlier section of the track, it could be programmed that way it isn't needed to have an actual track creator with a lot of work, just a 'game mod' like I use short teleports in NoMansSky for example. And maybe fun for the teleport effect, you'll race through a blue/purple/red kinda wall of stars and you'll just be back on the track & racing line you set your A marker on.

Very curious what you think of this :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea