Team Visor Textures v2

promov2.jpg

Team Visor Textures v2

Just posting to say thank for making these, I found a program I can use on Mac to overlay an image on an active window so I can now make use of these. :D

I did make a few slight changes to the one I am using, which is the Lotus one which was darken the helmet texture and blur it and blur the logo. I left the excellent visor with tear off bubbles unchaged.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Just posting to say thank for making these, I found a program I can use on Mac to overlay an image on an active window so I can now make use of these. :D

I did make a few slight changes to the one I am using, which is the Lotus one which was darken the helmet texture and blur it and blur the logo. I left the excellent visor with tear off bubbles unchaged.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

That's good news! :ninja:

As for modifying, I finally found the way to do it in GIMP2 on windose to make the visors' field of view larger to my tastes. Using the nvidia plugin for dds files, just had to lock the alpha channel first, rectangularly selected the upmost part, then used the tools menu selection cutter option to make the selection zone adjust to the colored shape automatically, then moved it up vertically (care required to not move horizontally). Then did the same for the lowest part, and exported back the result in the visor.dds file.

Thanks again to everybody here who made visors available! :geek:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back