Resource icon

Skins Taquila Patron ESM Racing #2 and #22 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tar Heel submitted a new resource:

Taquila Patron ESM Racing #2 and #22 - #2 and fictional #22 Honda Ligiers

Hope you enjoy these. The #22 is fictional and a representative of the current Nissan DPi.

Will add driver names at a later date.

Project_CARS_2_Screenshot_2018.06.20_-_20.21.55.03.png

Project_CARS_2_Screenshot_2018.06.20_-_20.35.30.49.png

Read more about this resource...

Nice job. I made a version of the same ESM Patron livery for RWD P20 for PCars1 two years ago.

One question please: What is the tool for can edit RCF files, please? For can customize rims, spec and fresnel...

Nice job. I made a version of the same ESM Patron livery for RWD P20 for PCars1 two years ago.

One question please: What is the tool for can edit RCF files, please? For can customize rims, spec and fresnel...

If you you have the game files unpacked you can go into the vehicles folders and edit the rcf files for each vehicle. The custom grid tool and new boot files gave me access to the rcf files. All you have to do is copy the code for the tires you want and paste them on the vehicle livery you want them on.

If you you have the game files unpacked you can go into the vehicles folders and edit the rcf files for each vehicle. The custom grid tool and new boot files gave me access to the rcf files. All you have to do is copy the code for the tires you want and paste them on the vehicle livery you want them on.
How I can unpack the game files?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea