Taiwan SuHua HWY. Track mod trial version

Tracks Taiwan SuHua HWY. Track mod trial version trial

Login or Register an account to download this content
a01202 submitted a new resource:

Taiwan SuHua HWY. Track mod trial version - Taiwan Suhua HWY. track mod

The Suhua Highway (Chinese: 蘇花公路; pinyin: Sū-Huā Gōnglù), also called the Suao-Hualien Highway, is a 118-kilometre (73 mi) section of the Provincial Highway 9 in Taiwan, starting at Su'ao Township, Yilan County and ending at Hualien City, Hualien County. With a portion built alongside very steep cliffs high above the Pacific Ocean, it is considered to be one of Taiwan's most dangerous but also most scenic drives. Famous stops along the...

Read more about this resource...

The timing of the earthquake and the release of this track mod is .. surreal. Prayers to Taiwanese people.
About the tracks, freeroam, time attack, and half?, with a low end PC, i7, gpu: GeForce GT 1030, the frame rate was in 20's in solo practice mode. Unless I upgrade my PC, I am not going to be able to enjoy this track mod.
It is too bad though, I have been on this road before when I was little probably multiple times. It was a scary road for most people. I remember it being narrow and only one way traffic at many sections. Else I hope the track was optimized further so that I can run it with a decent frame rate.
Thanks for the effort though.

using tree planter hiden the 3d trees maybe can fix fps
1713076236257.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play