t500 + CSP V3 issue

I bought a CSP V3 a few days ago to use it with thrustmaster t500.. everything works perfect in all other sims, but in automobilista, I don’t know why, it not works well..
On settings the options “steer right” and “steer left” are on the pedals and I dont know how to make a setting that works.
Do anyone had the same problem or knows the solution?

Thank you guys!

I got the same problem recently now that I have distinct wheel and pedals: it happens if the order of your devices changes in Windows. If you go to your control settings in AM you should see that if you had your wheel as input 1 and the pedals as input 2, they are now the other way around… And AMS read the pedals as the wheel!

You need to always plug wheel and pedals in the same usb ports and in the same order when you fire up your machine. That should always give you the same order in the Windows control panel.

You might have to rebind all your keys first if Windows is reading the pedals before the wheel (wheel was certainly imput 1 if you were previously only using it).

Yeah, some sims do not mind the controllers changing order/ID (Raceroom, for example), AMS sadly is not one of them. It doesn't really help that Windows (since 8 I believe) don't really have a fixed controller order, so sometimes it can randomly change for example after a Windows update. I have three separate controller devices (plus Xbox controller I rarely use) and it can be a pain at times.

Of course you usually find out the order of the controllers has suddenly changed when you're already running late to join an event ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, thats exactly whats happening!
But, no matter the order I connect the devices the pedals are always 1 and the wheel always 2.
How can I rebind the keys? In game there is no way..
Thank you guys!

I had the same problem ( Ts-XW + CSP V3) in RaceRoom, when I signed for a multiplayer event, controllers was all inverted ID, didn´t had time to change all, and was forced to miss the race.

But... I dont know, it seems that it was fixed alone, as I don´t have this problem anymore.

I never disconnect the usb from the PC, always from the back of the wheel both power and usb cable when not using it, on the other side, CSP is always connected (easier to move the GTomega stand) Don´t know if is correct, but.. :)

The game doesn't let you rebind the controls or what seems to be the problem? You should be able to just click on any binding and change it.

The problem is to rebind “steer left” and “steer right”. When I click on one of these commands I think the game waits for some button and cant recognize when I steer my wheel...

But tonight I managed to connect the controls in order and everything is working ok!
Thank you so much guys!

I hope to see you all on the track some day!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.