Suppression of Emoticons?

OZ67

OZ67
Premium
Racedepartment used to offer at least 80 Emoticons now they offer 8 Specific ones. When did the Leftist fun police infiltrate the Racedepartment and Suppress our Emotions/thoughts.? Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Racedepartment used to offer at least 80 Emoticons now they offer 8 Specific ones. When did the Leftist fun police infiltrate the Racedepartment and Suppress our Emotions/thoughts.? Cheers. :)
Nah it's not leftists, it's us oldies, where once emoticons go beyond a smile face, a sad face, an angry face, and a crying face, we are absolutely bloody lost as to the meaning, and with 8 emoticons thats 4 too many for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgf
As far as I know we have been offering the same emoticons since 2011/12 when we moved from vbulletin to xenforo software
1652875064705.png

If we ever have the time we will just include support for emoji's.

As far as I know we have been offering the same emoticons since 2011/12 when we moved from vbulletin to xenforo software
View attachment 567746

If we ever have the time we will just include support for emoji's.
Is the ninja one meant as "being sneaky like a ninja" or is it more like hiding yourself like the monkey with hands in front of his eyes from WhatsApp? :roflmao:

And I find the normal smile one a bit passive aggressive. Although that can be fun too :)
:laugh:

PS: I really like these emoticons! Best ones I've ever used

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play