rF2 Sunday September 13th 2009 - F1 @ Monza

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Gaylord Landais

Sorry, I couldn't do the race this evening.

I have a big problem with my internet connection... Sorry....

was realy up to pace. so i was very sure i was able to get a podium. but did a big mistake in quali. so started from the back. and that wasnt a good idea. did a perfect start but a lot of guys around me didnt so they braked because they almost spin and then i hit a driver who braked on the start. nothing i could do about that. so damaged suspension forced me to stop the race.

It was a long time ago when i drove this mod .......man it was hard :)
Start was a bit weird ! first corner it looked like i went thru someone ?
And second corner he was 2 meter behind me , If i hit you sry .:worship:
Further more mistakes and made a choice to watch :)
Cya !

Qualied P4 to my surprise as it said P6 when I looked.

Race: Got an ok start to 3rd, was a bit of a calamity filled lap 1 for me, spazzed t1 a bit with cold tyres then did the same at the second chicane.
Then I actually managed to do a Hamilton, still cold tyres and dropped it on the kerb just like the real thing but avoided any damage.

That pretty much bollocksed my race as I never made any real progress after that but still great fun and fallen in love with these cars again despite my dislike for rfactor.
P6 finish.

Grats to everyone else and see you next time. :)

Good fun race tonight, qualified 6th I think and at the start gave it a tad too much gas and swerved across the track a bit, so sorry to the guys behind me who had to avoid me, made a couple of places up by turn 1 and from where I was we gave room and made it through cleanly, finished 3rd my first podium for quite awhile and tried catching Jens in second and although at one time I think the gap was down to under 4 seconds, I couldnt find enough and at the end the gap was about 8 seconds, good race all round though very enjoyable, thanks for setting it up Ben.

Qualy:
Filled up the tank for 22laps, soft tyres , and managed to drive on pole :)

Race:
Start was pretty good, not to much wheel spin :) Very carefull first courner and then tryed to build a gap. Was able to drive constant lap times :) Laped drivers was driving exelent :highfive: Pited in lap 20. short pitstop wanted to go on super softs because tyres was doing very good, but forgott to change in menü lol so again softs Again was able to drive constant times :) no big mistakes. In the end then a little shock a BMW I think was it lost it but could drive past with no problems :laugh2:
Really enjoid that race :highfive: Love the track :) 346 km/h top speed :woop:

:first::Banane35:

thx RD for making this races possible See you all on track :bye:

stats:
-->Race Results<--

WHOOO!!

1st Podium for me :woot2:

Did my pb with 1:24.5 in training, but with 1:25.6 in qualy I never thought I could get on p2 - have to say thx to everyone faster then me ;)

The race was the 1st one I did without any major mistake. Tested this afternoon how tires would last and decided not to change tires when pitting in round 10.

So after Martins pitstop I thought he would get me with fresh tires and gap shrinks to 4,5 secs but I managed to hold pace and regain a few seconds and get 2nd place overall.

I still can't believe I didn't spin once for the whole race:fingers-crossed:

Though it was a eventles race for me (no passing at all) I had great fun to race with you all!

One word to this mod:
My Last F1 race was with F1 MMG, this one was the 1st with FSone and in comparrison with F1 MMG this car was a bit easier to drive for me. For example in the last turn when you hit the gravel you could stay much more on throttle then in F1 MMG.

But who cares :D

1st Podium for me :woot2:

Grats to Daniel and Martin, thx a lot for this event!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes