Steam Overlay - screenshot issue :/

Goozys

GreenHell Enthusia
Dear fellows! I need your help.

When I press F12 the game takes a screenshot not via Steam Overlay, but normally through the game and puts it in Documents/Assetto Corsa/screens. I tried to change F12 to something else, but whatever it is, the game still saves all screenshots in Documents/Assetto Corsa/screens folder.

It doesn't matter if I run the game direct through Steam or using Content Manager. The problem occurs in both situations. And because of this, I can't upload screenshots to Steam community
:steamsad:

Of course Steam Overlay is active.

And your problem is what exactly? Sorry, I dont get it.

Do you want to disable F12?
Do you want to use F12 but the files should be stored in another folder?
And why cant you upload the screenshots to steam? The files were always saved in this place before Ilja created the CM.

The problem is... I want to take screenshots in AC and post them to Steam community. But when I press F12, which is a key to make screenshots in Steam, the game saves screenshots in sreenshots folder of Assetto Corsa, Documents/Assetto Corsa/screens. And this is wrong. It supposed to be saved in Steam folder in a proper folder with AC screenshots taken through Steam, so I can use a Steam screenshot manager, to post my shots in the community.

I hope you now understand what I mean.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea