St. Petersburg Street Circuit

Tracks St. Petersburg Street Circuit 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
mouzerofficial submitted a new resource:

St. Petersburg Street Circuit - 2024 - 2024 IMSA/INDY Street Circuit - BETA

The 2024 St. Petersburg Grand Prix street circuit, built from the ground up for Assetto Corsa.
(Still in BETA)

Many long nights and a thoroughtly annoyed girfriend later, this track has careful attention to detail to retain the fundamental elements of Bayshore drive, while keeping performance in mind. This release is not complete and will be actively updated each week. Please submit any input or notes in the comments and I will work to address...

Read more about this resource...

mouzerofficial updated St. Petersburg Street Circuit - 2024 with a new update entry:

St. Petersburg 2024 - v1.0 RELEASE!

I know its a V1 release but feels like an update due to the support from the beta version!
I will update the this post with screenshots and adjust the full changelog soon but the big ones are:
- Replay cams!
- Stadium Lights
- Runway lines added
- More sponsor graphics around the track
- Lots of added assetts and visual tweaks

Special shoutout to @MrDominoe for help with Testing and consulting!!
Comment if you have any suggestions for the next version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great work. Please add crowd for more immersion. Cars on grid should be closer but that is a small one. AI is crashing in T2 maybe its a matter of better sidelines. Overall many, many thanks man

Alo Jack, too long sir. Hope you and yours are in fine form. I'll try again... maybe just too old n stoopid.

Nope, I'm getting nothing. I can't even see "test" among the tags. I hoped, that would set it apart.
Let me see if I can figure out why that is happening! Will be updating things constantly so I appreciate the feedback, this is the first time I have released anything to the public so a lot more kinks to resolve than I realized

Great work. Please add crowd for more immersion. Cars on grid should be closer but that is a small one. AI is crashing in T2 maybe its a matter of better sidelines. Overall many, many thanks man
Thank you! And the feedback is awesome these are now on near the top of the to-do list :). That turn has been super tough to get just right with the AI.

mouzerofficial updated St. Petersburg Street Circuit - 2024 with a new update entry:

St. Petersburg 2024 - v1.1

Major improvements to materials and textures, the lighting in general is now greatly improved and optimized, should look significantly better. :)
  • Also improved painted line textures, still in progress.
  • Added Stadium/Stadium lights, and some other buildings from Lidar.
  • Improved/revamped asphalt texture.
  • Cam adjustments
  • Multitude of other tweaks and adjustments.
Thanks for all the feedback and support!
I will post a hotfix usually within 12 hours of any noticed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well, I've no idea what the limit is. So, that might have been a possibility, except I added a couple of tracks today without problem. Thank you again Jack.
There seems to be a limit on cars that you can have in a vanilla version. Thought it could also be for tracks but since you can add other tracks that working

Don’t know what else it could be

Thx so much especially for the hard work. What I wanna suggest is to have more stuff outside to be seen, besides the track itself. Not sure but to me it looks kinda deserted and not much to see, almost nothing. But just suggesting, remarking. Maybe you will agree when driving around. Keep it up! Thx! :)

There seems to be a limit on cars that you can have in a vanilla version. Thought it could also be for tracks but since you can add other tracks that working

Don’t know what else it could be
If i can verify this is a vanilla AC version issue, I will upload an alternate track layout with less pits by tomorrow for those without Content Manager!
Thx so much especially for the hard work. What I wanna suggest is to have more stuff outside to be seen, besides the track itself. Not sure but to me it looks kinda deserted and not much to see, almost nothing. But just suggesting, remarking. Maybe you will agree when driving around. Keep it up! Thx! :)
Absolutely, I will be transitioning to focusing on more exterior elements now that the main track/trackside is coming together mostly. The runway/airport is actually flat and barren without any trees in real life, so that segment looks kinda open/empty, but I have a ton of RV/Flags/Crowds/Signage/Tents to add around the runway still! Hope to start adding to that by the next update or two :) Thanks for the feedback!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.