Some Cars very fast and others go in 1st or 2nd gear

I´m trying to race with Absolute Le Mans mod but some cars are unrealistically very fast and others go around the track in 1st or 2nd gear. I tried to check the configuration files of each car, I made some changes here and there and on the AIW file but continue the same.

One point to consider is this mod has no talent files so I suppose I'll have to create them. Could it be the reason?

I´m trying to race with Absolute Le Mans mod but some cars are unrealistically very fast and others go around the track in 1st or 2nd gear. I tried to check the configuration files of each car, I made some changes here and there and on the AIW file but continue the same.

One point to consider is this mod has no talent files so I suppose I'll have to create them. Could it be the reason?

I've encountered similar problems on three of my track builds.

I've been able to solve them by deleting the AIW file and in BTB Evo generating an entirely new AIW. If the issue is not on a track you've built yourself then fixing the waypoints in the AIW editor might help.

you can fix speed disparity by adjusting the drag ratio of slower cars, but it sounds more like it's a waypoint issue rather than a problem with the actual cars.

I have the same question.
Why are AI cars moving with pit speed through the whole track?
I already checked the pitout and xfinish positions - they are correct, xfinish is after pitout.
Is there any limiter in the .gdb file that I should remove?
Or is the aiw too complicated for AI cars? Narrow roads with many 90° curves.

In Race07, GTR Evo, on the same track, cars move with normal speed.

YouTube video

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Forum trophies