Some Car mods bounce/flip around on certain sloped/slanted tracks at the starting grids

I am finding in Assetto Corsa on any tracks that have sloped/slanted track surfaces at the starting grids, the cars when
dropped/placed on the grids before the race starts, bounce around and/or flip over. It does this with many car mods such
as the VRC F1 car mods and several of the Kunos car mods. Few Examples of tracks are from a Nascar Facebook group which
are aa-Daytona, aa-Bristol, and aa-Michigan.. These three have the sloped track surface where the starting grids are. Pretty sure
there are other tracks that have sloped starting grid surfaces, but cant think of any names right now.

Note: there are some car mods that work ok - no bouncing/flipping, but I find there are many car mods that do this.

So My question is there a way to stop the car mods from bouncing onto the tracks at the start of the races I do RACE mode with AI?
Is it a car mod problem or a track problem? Besides the AI cars bouncing, my car I drive bounces and flips, so it is not just an AI thing.

I have the same question asked on the facebook group and no one yet has given me a way to fix this problem. I do allot of Indycar
offline AI races that is why I mentioned the VR F1 car mods.

Tracks that have flat starting grid surfaces, I have no problems with any car mods.

thanks for any info.

Probably a track problem, in the sense that AC sets cars in place by putting them level with all 4 wheels above the ground, then setting the wheels at ground level and simulating the suspension absorbing that change.

Yes you might be right Stereo. It does make placing cars on the starting grid a little tougher when the track surface in angled. Maybe each of the individual car boxes ion the starting grids n the KN5 files need to be angled differently.
Seems most the kunos cars can take that weird drop onto the starting grid, where several 3rd party car mods cannot

take care

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies