SMYXMiat02's Mazda 787B Sound Mod (WIP)

Sounds SMYXMiat02's Mazda 787B Sound Mod (WIP) 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
SMYXMiat02 submitted a new resource:

SMYXMiat02's Mazda 787B Sound Mod (WIP) - 4 Rotor Sound for the Kunos 787B

This sound mod is used for the Kuno's Mazda 787B

Intoduction
I came to the realization that the variety of sound mods for the 787B is extremely lacking or non-existent for the Kuno's 787B, so I have decided to make one.

I have been working on this over a few months and been finding myself struggling on parts of the exterior sounds. That has been holding me back but I have decided to release this as WIP with potential improvements and variations in the future.

The sound is not 100%...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, can I ask if this is still being worked on? If not then I'll happily source some files to be released under your name. Just such a great mod with a couple flaws to iron out.

Small preview of the changes I have made as well as other projects I would like to try on
oh wow they all sound brilliant. The mazda particularly is a massive improvement. While the screeching highs are no longer there, the sounds blend together much better, and it sounds like you fixed the issue of the sound seeming cutting on dropping throttle. Nice driving too :)

oh wow they all sound brilliant. The mazda particularly is a massive improvement. While the screeching highs are no longer there, the sounds blend together much better, and it sounds like you fixed the issue of the sound seeming cutting on dropping throttle. Nice driving too :)
I think the cutting on dropping on throttle is part of the "shift" sound. It still there when Its played when you just go full throttle rapidly and that sound plays. I have included another shift sound to it so it will alternate from the original on to the new one but its still there. I think it just sounds better because I included mid throttle sounds.

For the FXXK though, I only spent like a good 30-60 mins on it just messing with it. I want to try not filtering out the wind noise in the source audio because I think it would be more bassy but less cleaner. We'll see, I want to do the exterior sounds first on the 787B but that process is so painful.

ok phew, that's good to hear. And yeah, externals are a great challenge. I love the depth of the old sound at range, makes sitting on the Dottinger Hohe all the more immersive. The main issue is just how it seemingly cuts all the time, but you probably know that already. On the topic of wind noise, personally I'd say it's just as important as the engine sound itself, finding the balance is a struggle but it really helps with sense of speed. I can't remember if Assetto has a bit depth cap but best of luck with preserving the separation between them either way.

Absolutely amazing work. This sounds really close to the footage. When will the update be available?
i currently wanting to end myself with these exterior sounds. been trying to get them a certain way but I might just revert back to how it is now and add a bit of stuff. i have found so many footage of the car, idk why the certain clips i pick seems to be bad

Last edited:
i currently wanting to end myself with these exterior sounds. been trying to get them a certain way but I might just revert back to how it is now and add a bit of stuff. i have found so many footage of the car, idk why the certain clips i pick seems to be bad
May I ask in what way do they sound bad? Clipping?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back