Slalom Salerno Croce di Cava - Assetto Corsa (Slalom Version)

Tracks Slalom Salerno Croce di Cava - Assetto Corsa (Slalom Version) 1.0 basic

Login or Register an account to download this content
valyteamtortora submitted a new resource:

Slalom Salerno Croce di Cava - Assetto Corsa (Slalom Version) - autoslalom , racing , salerno ,Naples, Italy , racing, motorsport, Autoslalom Salerno Croce di cava

Slalom version of this beautiful track on south Italy , Near Naples .
La regina degli slalom .
Questo tracciato Salerno Croce di cava (SA) è la culla del motorsport in Campania.
Lunghezza : 4.0 km
Postazioni Birilli : 16

My real hillclimb on that track

Read more about this resource...

nice stage, good textures, but I notice some bright from the ground if I run with time set at 15.00 hours, could be a bug from my setup?

The timing appears to be broken. Both in practice mode (where you start at hotlap position) and in hotlap mode (where you start in the pits - I should swap these two), the timer doesn't start.

I would really like to have a version without the cones, to at least be able to use 2nd gear :p I saw you have it available on your website for €8.

Indeed the asphalt is a bit bright, a bit too much specular probably. The track looks nice otherwise :)

I followed the link to your wix site, all the download links take you to paypal to pay you for the map and never change to a download link.

Joined the discord server it has been 5-7 months since there was a post and I have not seen you in two days, no reply to direct messages.

I have paid the 8 dollars to you for the new map and received nothing in return.

You are not responding to emails on the address listed on the site, direct messages, or your paypal email address.

I will be requesting a refund through paypal soon as appears paying for any of the full version maps is a scam... I suggest anyone who is interested in these rally maps stay away as you will receive nothing for your money.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%