Single Player Qualifying

Two Hands

Premium
So the game finally arrived and I attained a digital copy after deciding to purchase it after posting at this thread http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/buying-gt-legends.49648/ and GTL is running fine and I'm having a lot of fun with it. However for some reason whenever I qualify in single player I lose the place I qualified in when the race starts. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else had this problem?

*edit* I know the single player may not be where it's at and that playing the the club here will be more fun, but I have finals this week so I won't be able to join you guys online yet until after Friday. I'm excited for it though.

Thanks for any and all responses,
Sean.

I think (it's been a long time so pinch of salt at the ready) that you need to accelerate time to the end of quali, NOT use the next session button.

I vaguely recall that being an issue

It's funny I figured that would be the problem and tried that but once time had reached zero the game just sat there not progressing so I eventually pressed the next session button.

It's funny I figured that would be the problem and tried that but once time had reached zero the game just sat there not progressing so I eventually pressed the next session button.
Same as the other guys, haven't played single player in ages, but in multiplayer it takes a noticeable amount of time for the session to advance. I assume it's because other people could still be finishing their quali lap.

Try a short track, like Mondello, accelerate the session, and wait just a bit longer.

Same as the other guys, haven't played single player in ages, but in multiplayer it takes a noticeable amount of time for the session to advance. I assume it's because other people could still be finishing their quali lap.

Try a short track, like Mondello, accelerate the session, and wait just a bit longer.

Alright will do. I'll post a reply telling whether it works or not some time later this week. Thanks for the help everyone.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 86 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 153 58.4%