Sell SimXperience Accuforce PRO V1 (York, UK)

sparkz

Premium
NOW SOLD

Recently changed to Simucube Pro so have this underrated weapon for sale.

SimXperience Accuforce PRO V1 (the higher spec base!!)

Wheel & button box hardly used as from new I have used a Momo Mod30 on another button box with magnetic shifters (available separately) DSD Button boxes separately available too.

Owned from new by (unfortunately) a mature owner :)

Still claimed to be the best software out there & makes a huge difference to car/track combos. Makes jumping from sim to sim so easy with setups. TBH, i still prefer the SimCommander software for ease of use & tunability, but the SC2 is a smidge smoother but should be for what it costs lol. Licence transferable to new owner.

Run only at around 5nm so very under stressed, Under half what it is capable of. I am about feel not trying to rip your arms out of their sockets :)

Also available, would do a deal on the whole lot:

DSD (Derek Speare designs) VERY RARE USB Button Boxes for the V1
Spare Wheel Button Box with Magnetic Shifter conversion (could come with Momo Mod30 rim)
SRH G-Force LCD display with mount for Wheel Button Box
Base side QR for mounting spare rim to rig

Collection from York (UK)

AF without DSD etc.jpg
426627031_10161068592520619_6043477827513818745_n.jpg

Last edited:
Recently changed to Simucube Pro so have this underrated 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 weapon for sale.

£385 - SimXperience Accuforce PRO V1 (the higher spec base!!)

Wheel & button box hardly used as from new I have used a Momo Mod30 on another button box with magnetic shifters (available separately) DSD Button boxes separately available too.

Owned from new by (unfortunately) a mature owner :)

Still claimed to be the best software out there & makes a huge difference to car/track combos. Makes jumping from sim to sim so easy with setups. TBH, i still prefer the SimCommander software for ease of use & tunability, but the SC2 is a smidge smoother but should be for what it costs lol. Licence transferable to new owner.

Run only at around 5nm so very under stressed, Under half what it is capable of. I am about feel not trying to rip your arms out of their sockets :)

Also available, would do a deal on the whole lot:

Spare Wheel Button Box with Magnetic Shifter conversion (could come with Momo Mod30 rim)

Collection from York (UK)

View attachment 731759View attachment 731760
Can you sell in parts ?

Last edited:
I'd be happy to sell the extra components. I believe that's what you mean. So you mean these parts?

Cheers

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play