Simhub Enhanced Leaderboard (AMS2 Style)

Other Simhub Enhanced Leaderboard (AMS2 Style) 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
beto_225 submitted a new resource:

Simhub Enhanced Leaderboard (AMS2 Style) - Simhub Enhanced Leaderboard

This is an enhanced version of the default simhub's leader board with much more data, optimized for 4/3 screens. My intention is to have all the information you can need in only one screen. Because Automobilista 2 has became my favorite game, i decided to remake the leader board with the look of the Automobilista 2 user interface.

View attachment 675073

FEATURES:
  • 30 cars ranking
  • IN PIT INDICATOR: You can know when your opponents go on pits (it needs...

Read more about this resource...

Time Trial mode enhancement:

Offline Time Trial mode for Project Cars 2, thanks to the fantastic database contained in https://projectcalc.org/

Yo can get it here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhubs-time-trial-mode.67053/

1702241283781.png

Last edited:
Hello mate. I love the leaderboard but I'm having some trouble using it with ACC. The pit icon continually flashes, driver names don't appear on the leaderboard and neither does the gap time to other drivers. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Can you put in the option to omit certain drivers from the leaderboard? For example I run AI races and have car 0 driver name of TV Crew and I don't want this displaying on the leaderboard. Is this at all possible.

Also I want to hide the map etc on the right.
Great design BTW

Hello mate. I love the leaderboard but I'm having some trouble using it with ACC. The pit icon continually flashes, driver names don't appear on the leaderboard and neither does the gap time to other drivers. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
Sorry but i don't play ACC, let me try it and see whats happening

Can you put in the option to omit certain drivers from the leaderboard? For example I run AI races and have car 0 driver name of TV Crew and I don't want this displaying on the leaderboard. Is this at all possible.

Also I want to hide the map etc on the right.
Great design BTW
I already did it with the safety car, but haven't seen that TV crew car , how do you get it?

Thanks for this great tool. For me the pit stops are not displayed correctly, only when the car is in the pit is there a "1". after the box again a “0”

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.