Should I get this game

Hello, have been sim racing for a while and steam has ACC on sale..I am about to scoop it up but was wondering...
1..How is the VR
2..Do you have to have the DLC to race in multiplayer and do the base content tracks stay populated
3.How is the community, does it have a troll problem
4..What is your 2 cents on the game in general..Thanks

Hello, have been sim racing for a while and steam has ACC on sale..I am about to scoop it up but was wondering...
1..How is the VR
2..Do you have to have the DLC to race in multiplayer and do the base content tracks stay populated
3.How is the community, does it have a troll problem
4..What is your 2 cents on the game in general..Thanks
Sorry for late response.
1.- the game is heavy on CPU and GPUs. Most other simracing titles are better optimized. ACC is doable but needs some tweaking and/or compromises. Im happy with VR but is uncommon.
2.- most servers use base content. GT4 in public servers is rare. However the tracks Barthurst, Suzuka... it´s strongly recommended but not mandatory for public online. It will become mandatory if you are into league racing because those tracks are top notch.
3.- Nothing unusual considering the community numbers. Some keep arguing for a 20 mins sprint race on a public server, which is beyond me.
4.- Amazing price for focused competition. It´s not iRacing, it´s not AC2. It´s pure GT3 simulation, and it excels on that. Ideal if you don´t have a lot of time, the limited content plays in your favor. Great sounds. Great FFB (some may disagree). Great community.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%