rF2 Short-Track Sunday - Alpine A110 (Cup) @ Sebring School - Sun 31 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi if it is ok I would like to join :)

You are in!

Sorry, some computer troubles have crept in so I have to cancel my entry :( Maybe it's finally giving up, better start asking for recommendations and advice :confused:

You are missing out :(

But I know the feeling. My PC uses many many minutes to start up rF2, and even more loading this and that. My USB's are giving up, my steering wheel just randomly re-calibrates (even though I get no "disconnected - reconnected" notification-sound). Also, for some really weird reason, if my keyboard reconnects (which just takes me sneezing while looking at the USB ports) then rF2 will NOT start, or if I am in rF2 it will insta-crash to the desktop.

I got the budget ready for a new PC. I got myself a new, fancy, limited edition case to build it in.
But... GPU Stocks :(

Yep, in the same boat. Mine is dying but seems impossible to get a replacement

Ye, I am aaaalmost reaching the point where I am willing to buy a used older card as a "waiting card" just so I can go away from this 6 year old thing in a huge case, and start using my smaller, cooler case (if it's cooler temp.wise idk, but it looks cool!)

Holy... :O_o: I could otherwise keep the one I've got now but promised a friend he can have it when I upgrade :laugh: Oh, what have I done!

Well, your friend have to wait a year or so then! ;P
Also what you have done? You're from Finland, don't ask me! You guys do much strange stuff! :p

Alas, I can't make tonight which is a shame. Hope you have a great race chaps.

I was not on the discord (my english is terrible sorry) but I really enjoyed this one!
Had great and close battles with some of you.:thumbsup:

@Michael Rudolf It's a shame you took that DT, you were so fast and come back to me then overtake me like a rocket! It seemed to me you were faster than guys in front at that moment.

I really hope there will be other races with this car in cup version. It is so fun to drive and very stable so little contact does not necessarily lead to disaster. :roflmao:

(In race one, I had an incident with one of you, dont remember the name. I didn't reviewed the replay, I think I was not responsible as I kept my line but sorry if it is not the case.)

I really hope there will be other races with this car in cup version. It is so fun to drive and very stable so little contact does not necessarily lead to disaster. :roflmao:

Probably. It's a bit strange this one. The cup-car is arguably better to drive than the GT4 car, as it doesn't have that eternal understeer. However, the GT4 car is better for actual racing due to much better slipstream as it is some downforce and drag on it.

@Michael Rudolf It's a shame you took that DT, you were so fast and come back to me then overtake me like a rocket! It seemed to me you were faster than guys in front at that moment.
Yea I had found some good rythm and was catching up but had an awful first few laps and collected two cut warnings by turning in too early (the fresh tyres surprised me a bit after the first race) so I knew it'd probably happen if I push that hard but it was worth the try. That overtake was sure fun, thanks for playing along and giving me space!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.4%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%