Server Config | Balanced Car List - Track Rotation

Hello all, since racing is more fun when its fair, why not have the option to create servers with balanced cars (power/weight) and track list rotation.

I remember AC golden year when we have the Streefight [MR] servers by Christopher Low (AC official forum). We had servers with different cars from different eras fighting for corners on very different ways but with very similar lap times.

The differences between the cars makes the races much more challenging and fun at the same time.

Racing cars are all divided by groups but with road cars that doesn't exist and to create a group of balanced cars is not that easy (inconvenient I would say) and the result may surprise many of you.

To create a list of balanced cars we should take in account:
- weight;
- power;
- year of production (geometry of the suspension, aero, brakes all this take a part on this);
- tyres;

The cars can also be balanced if we add a ballast or limit the power (server could suggest those limitations for the different cars added to a list).

An option to create a server that automatically create a list with balanced cars and an option to select a list of tracks to rotate is something that could be implement.

Also the information should be visible on server list about those values included ballast and power restriction.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes