Send Us Your Best Overtakes

Yannik Haustein

Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment Send Us Your Best Overtakes.png
Hey there, RD community!

If you are here, chances are you read the article asking you to post your best overtakes. We are looking forward to seeing your best manouevers on the virtual circuits - this is the place to post them for their chance of being featured in a community spotlight article later on.

Now, let's see those clips! :)

This happened in a league race in Spa a couple weeks ago. I started P6 and was using less downforce than anyone around me. Add P2P to the mix and this is the result. From P6 to P3, could've been P1 if the car on the inside didn't lock up and hit me.

Last edited:

Fast forward to 2:00 for the pass.

Very, very old video from a series I never finished. Fell to 3rd on the initial start at my home track and made a bold move to the middle of 3-wide between my teammate in the #03 and my favorite driver in Chase Elliott to take the lead. Went on to lead 93 of 94 laps and win.

Last edited:
Here's a few I already have uploaded on youtube.

Assetto Corsa, 200hp MX5 vs Impreza 22B, quite the send, especially on the touge.

GT Sport, MX5 Touring Cars. Even got featured on Gran Turismo's socials.

GT7, GT3 cars on BoP, drying track (wet off line). This one is technically an overtake, but it's more about the save while being pushed onto the wet curb while on slicks.

I'll see if I find the time to go grab more footage from replays I have.

Here's one of my best overtakes

This one happened last year at the 1st round of the 2022 RaceRoom Ranked Championship S2 in the GT3 Pro Series

Onboard view :

Spectator view :

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play