Semi-Automatic Transmission for the '91 Ferrari?

Hello,
I'm trying to mod a semi-automatic paddle operated transmission into one of my installed mods. I'm using Keith Windsors Formula Classic 1991 skins and I'm trying to give the Ferrari an authentic shifting method as an upgrade in the showroom. However, my problem is that there's this weird protection mechanic preventing me from shifting up through gears 1-3 while on 50+% throttle and the same thing when shifting down. It's only through gears 1-3 and I want to disable that. But because I don't know the F_Classic hdv file (or rather, where it is since it's encrypted somewhere), I don't know which part of it I have to change!
I mean, I've looked through various F1 mods and their hdv's but none of them helped me..
So far, my upgrades part looks like this: (Major part taken from the F1SR F1 1991 Mod for rFactor, which has these upgrades for the stick shift cars)

Code:
UpgradeType="Gear Selection Method"
{
  UpgradeLevel="H-Pattern Manual Transmission"
    {
     Description="H-pattern gearbox found on all cars of the 1991 F1 season except for the Ferrari and Williams"
    }

UpgradeLevel="Full Semi-Automatic"
  {
    Description="Ferrari Semi-Automatic 7-speed"
    HDV=
   HDV=[DRIVELINE]
   //HDV=ClutchFriction=60
   HDV=ClutchEngageRate=3
   HDV=SemiAutomatic=1
   HDV=UpshiftDelay=0.2
   HDV=UpshiftClutchTime=0.05
   HDV=UpshiftLiftThrottle=0 //'0' for auto-lift.  this works the opposite of the way you would expect.
   HDV=DownshiftDelay=0.2
   HDV=DownshiftClutchTime=0.05
   HDV=DownshiftBlipThrottle=0.9

}
}

I really don't know what to do about the problem, since I don't know what causes it. I also tried setting "DownshiftProtection" to 0.0 but that didn't help either!
If anyone could help me or give me a hint, that'd be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back