Sell Selling lots of high-end gear

carraway

Premium
Figure I'll list the rest of my racing stuff since the ActivePedals sold relatively pain free. These are all barely used, if used at all. I've been using my flight sim 90% of the time so these saw between 0-15 hours each total.

The Asetek Invicta pedals have never been used, the ActivePedals became available while these were still on the way from Germany.

On to the goodies. Save a couple hundred per item, I'll pay the shipping, you pay the fees if you want the Buyers protection via Venmo/Paypal.

Edit: One last discount for the sole fact that I want these sold. It's a waste for them to sit around. Anyone that would like to buy the rest of the items in bulk, I will sell it to you for $2,250 + cost of shipping and cost of fees.

I'm not going to lower individual prices but if anyone would like a large discount for buying everything, that's worth it to me.

Edit 2: Everything is sold, thank you!

Simucube 2 Pro: SOLD
I'll sell this for $1,000 shipped.

Asetek Invicta Pedals + Clutch (won't separate) SOLD
I'll sell this for $900 shipped.

Simucube Limited Edition GSI x Simucube Formula Pro Elite SOLD
God this steering wheel was nice in the short time I've used it. I'll sell for $1,000 shipped.

Simucube Tahko GT-21 Black Edition SOLD
I'll sell this for $400 shipped.

Ascher Racing F64-SC V3 (Simucube Wireless) SOLD
I didn't get a chance to play with this one. I'll sell this one for $750 shipped.

Attachments

• simucube 2 pro.jpeg
    simucube 2 pro.jpeg
    505.2 KB · Views: 111
  • asetek-invicta-pedals.jpeg
    asetek-invicta-pedals.jpeg
    508.4 KB · Views: 119
  • simucube-gsi.jpeg
    simucube-gsi.jpeg
    701.6 KB · Views: 129
  • simucube-tahko.jpeg
    simucube-tahko.jpeg
    664.9 KB · Views: 138
  • ascher.jpeg
    ascher.jpeg
    600.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
One last discount for the sole fact that I want these sold. It's a waste for them to sit around. Anyone that would like to buy the rest of the items in bulk, I will sell it to you for $2,250 + cost of shipping and cost of fees.

I'm not going to lower individual prices but if anyone would like a large discount for buying everything, that's worth it to me.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.