Season 8 Race 2 Silverstone - absent driver(s) :-(

Reik Major

Premium
Guys, I'm very unhappy to open such a thread but I have to tell you that I can't join tonight's event. :(

After my son's early birth some days ago, the hospital has discharged my wife this afternoon. Physicaly she's in good conditions but not mentally. She's crying a lot because our son still has to stay in the hospital most likely until Friday the 24th. He's also doing very well but he was 4 weeks too early and has to be observed for a while.

Considering my wife being very faithfull since I started racing here, it would be more than unfair to leave her alone tonight. That's why I want to take care for her and I'm sure you all understand that (knowing we have some fathers here :)).

I'm sure you'll have very close racing tonight and I can't wait to see the replay soon... I wish you all much luck and fun.

Congratulations on your son's birth and his continued good health. Your dedication to family first is wonderful and will serve you and your family well. Both of our children are grown and gone(yes I'l that old LOL), cherish the time with your wife and your son, it goes all too quickly. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Grats on your new boy Reik, I hope all is well with him and the wife, take good care of them both

Sometimes sim racing has to be put to one side, this is definitely one of those times

Jim

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea