Season 7 Race 5 Hockenheim INCIDENT REPORT

Hairpin Lap 1 - Almost contact with Eliezer

Eliezer locked all 4 wheels coming up the inside of Anthony and very nearly took me out. I hope this one can be a lesson learned without incident. Lap 1, Hairpin, very late braking.

(TS1225) Almost contact with Bob.

Bob was missing his front wing. As I approached on the straight to lap I chose to go down the inside. Sadly Bob swerved left and drove me off the road. Bob was obviously trying to get out of the way. It’s worth noting that almost all of the lapping incidents involve someone going the wrong way. The perfect thing for Bob to do would have been to drive straight. Whenever I’m lapping, the thing I fear most is a sudden move. (I should note, these things happen, and everyone did exceptionally well at moving over this race).

Hairpin Lap 1 - Almost contact with Eliezer

Eliezer locked all 4 wheels coming up the inside of Anthony and very nearly took me out. I hope this one can be a lesson learned without incident. Lap 1, Hairpin, very late braking.

(TS1225) Almost contact with Bob.

Bob was missing his front wing. As I approached on the straight to lap I chose to go down the inside. Sadly Bob swerved left and drove me off the road. Bob was obviously trying to get out of the way. It’s worth noting that almost all of the lapping incidents involve someone going the wrong way. The perfect thing for Bob to do would have been to drive straight. Whenever I’m lapping, the thing I fear most is a sudden move. (I should note, these things happen, and everyone did exceptionally well at moving over this race).

My very sorry, Tim!

I think the Race Line was not the inside ATM.

Grats all finishers :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea