Season 7 Race 3 SINGAPORE Incident Report

didnt think id contacted David Mccradic but sorry if i did its not very clear on my replay.

sorry to Nico for the touch and spin, i waited for you to gain your position back, it was a great fight we had for a good few laps hope i didnt do any damage to you.

My three incidents, can be seen in this video:

1: Anthony I 0:43-1:29
Need to discuss with him first :)

2: David T 4:25-4:48
**** happens, he waited and we didn't lose any positions.

3. Chirlie 7:33-8:03
I was not aware in the race that we made contact, and I remember it felt like it was my fault, that I could have "saved the car". When I look at the replay I see that it was contact with Chirlie that led to the initial loss of tracktion. However, I still think I could have "saved it", I was probably exhausted :)

My three incidents, can be seen in this video:

1: Anthony I 0:43-1:29
Need to discuss with him first :)

2: David T 4:25-4:48
**** happens, he waited and we didn't lose any positions.

3. Chirlie 7:33-8:03
I was not aware in the race that we made contact, and I remember it felt like it was my fault, that I could have "saved the car". When I look at the replay I see that it was contact with Chirlie that led to the initial loss of tracktion. However, I still think I could have "saved it", I was probably exhausted :)

Thx Nico for this nice Video , lots of action with the guys :)

i am sorry for that incident , the video clearly shows that it was my fault... :tongue:... i will try to be more cautious next time :)...

cu at Suzuka...

Anthony .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes