SEASON 15 RACE 6 -IMOLA-INCIDENTS REPORT

At start I had spinning wheels.
When I switched into the 2nd gear I lost totaly the control,
then I touched Artyom`s rear wheel.
Sorry Artyom :)

Rigtht after this I also gave April a smal love tab.
Sorry April :)

Shortly before the end, Dino closed up right behind me.
I only saw him in the mirrows.
After a mistake of me, I let Dino pass,
thought nobody else was there.
But when I rejoined right behind Dino was Sean,
so I throw him off course with a smal touch.
Sorry Sean :)

Martin F.

just remembered Tim, we had another wierd episode during the race? you were in front by about 200m, then suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind me :confused: thats really unsettling when it happens, especially as I'd set teleport to only work within 100m :whistling:

:D

Sadly it seems to happen to me about once every race (exactly once every race the last 3 races). It is definitely CPU related as I have monitored afterburner CPU usage and whenever there is a teleport it corresponds to a spike in CPU usage. That being said, I have an i7-4790k running at 4.00GHz underwater, it really should be able to cope. I've also made sure the RF2 affinity is set to maximum. I would love some help on this, other people seem to be aware of the issue.

Ive the same cpu and watercooled Tim so seems theres something else going on here, I dont get teleports with it, havent had any problems at all, I've left it at stock clocks and no hiccups so far.

I think there's a cpu scaling setting in or something I remember reading to change in plr file, but think it was only for slow cpus if struggling.
Flush previous frame 1/0 , I take it you are using rf2 64bit Tim ?
all drivers upto date etc like chipset ?
Getting good fps ? Try with lowered graphics settings ? Maybe maxing out vram ? and also setting for gcard Power management mode - Prefer maximum performance (theres also a setting in windows power options for high performance instead of balanced, think this helps with cpu and thermal throttling) Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options
Maximum prerendered frames - 1 for NVidia.
Those settings and the lego batman sli profile thing only settings I force through nvdia control panel thanks to Spineli guy.

It might be something to do with overclock etc have you tried back at defaults ? ht on/off etc. I still have a 4790k in new bucket list pc that I've been building since black Friday last year lol :redface: just a couple more bends on pipes and should be done if I had a problem with other pc im sure id have finished. I'm still using old i7920 and its still doing the job.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea