Season 12 Race 8 MONACO - INCIDENT REPORT

what a race. one to forget.

as mentioned from kennett bumped him a few times... more my mistake then his. nice that he takes some blame but i just didnt adjust to his braking points in some corners. sry for that.

one big incident with tito. after seeing it i totally take the blame for it.
t1 after pitstop. tito gets bad out of the pits (you said a few times you hated the pitexit in trianing, i know why now :D) i was beside him. i thought i would be more ahead then i actually was. both turn in on t1 but i dont give him enough room. in the heat it didnt feel like that. and since tito waited for me to get position infront of him it thought he felt the same. so i kept the position. but after seeing it its obvious that i turn in on him. sry for that.

last "incident" (besides 2 spins which didnt do any harm) was my internet connection which let me down 5 minutes before the end of the race ....

when i leave the pit in lap22 I have not seen Tim, we had no contact but him for avoid me turn a bit the car lost line and correct brake point so smash barriers at S.Devote sorry Tim but I dont see you, your blue point was under green arrow on map and no big help with mirrors in pit line and when I leave the pits was too late for see the mirrors you was there.
Im sorry I made you lose the third position:(

Sos for the start guys I don't think I left enough room for David really, our rear tires touch while we bounced and I spun sos for people who got bunched up.
Also to Tim in early laps when you ran wide I tried to go tight then look to switch back down to next turn but obviously not enough room for us both to get round that turn without u having to go into next again wall.

Thanks to guys who let me passed when lapping never held up a moment and also otherwise on Diff strategies, let me sort of chase David.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.