Screen Shots

Is there something I am missing? When I post a screen shot for a download, the image does not display. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any help?

Look at how many questions are asked, look at how many people view those post and see how many have no response. It is not about waiting for the answer. It is about getting an answer. It is not just this post.

Honestly, I didn't even understand your question. Where are you posting your screenshots? Here on RaceDepartment? Why are you asking for help in the AMS2 subforum then?

The first time I ever posted here was when I did a car skin and had a link to my Drop Box. I was informed in just a few hours that linking to any outside source was not allowed and the post was removed. I had no problem with that as I was not aware of the rule. Since then I have uploaded a few skins and I upload the image for the skin but they do not show in the downloads section with the file unless you click on the blank image. Most everyone else's images appear. I was simply trying to figure out why the image I upload to this site do not appear. I will be hitting 70 years old soon and I started out way back in the SCGT/GTR2 days. I just came back to skinning cars as a means to keep my mind active. So maybe since I am no longer a young guy I was missing something and I was just trying to do things the right way. I posted in The AMS2 Forum since that was where I was participating in. Again it is my error. I will just skin cars for myself.

The first time I ever posted here was when I did a car skin and had a link to my Drop Box. I was informed in just a few hours that linking to any outside source was not allowed and the post was removed. I had no problem with that as I was not aware of the rule. Since then I have uploaded a few skins and I upload the image for the skin but they do not show in the downloads section with the file unless you click on the blank image. Most everyone else's images appear. I was simply trying to figure out why the image I upload to this site do not appear. I will be hitting 70 years old soon and I started out way back in the SCGT/GTR2 days. I just came back to skinning cars as a means to keep my mind active. So maybe since I am no longer a young guy I was missing something and I was just trying to do things the right way. I posted in The AMS2 Forum since that was where I was participating in. Again it is my error. I will just skin cars for myself.
Ah, I think there's a separate field for the image that's being shown in the list. When you edit your mods, you need to upload an icon at the bottom of the form.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.