Screen goes blank for 1.5 sec

My screen in ACC goes black for about 1.5 sec occasionally. seem to happen at same corners on a track session. Have tried all sorts of solutions to no avail. Have a pretty good system with a NVIDIA 3070 running a dell Alien 34in monitor. Have changed all the cables, and running with on a DP port.

• Deleted member 197115

Monitor syncing issue, most likely cable, too long or not DP 2 certified.

Are you sure it's the monitor that goes black?

Run the game in windowed mode if you can replicate the issue and check if it's the game or the actual monitor signal.

If it's the game, tune down the graphics to the lowest possible settings and try to replicate again which after ramp it up again step by step.
Else for sure have a look at the cable, some cheaper cables might be prone to braking, so that might also explain why it could happen in a certain corner if your monitor is attached to your rig/wheelbase.

Last edited:
My screen in ACC goes black for about 1.5 sec occasionally. seem to happen at same corners on a track session. Have tried all sorts of solutions to no avail. Have a pretty good system with a NVIDIA 3070 running a dell Alien 34in monitor. Have changed all the cables, and running with on a DP port.
I'm going to assume you're using an Nvidia graphics card, with VRR enabled, and the current drivers, correct?

If that's the scenario, it's the same as mine. I solved it by reverting my drivers to version 528.49. This problem happens in several games in the 531 series. Curious that it only happens with one of my monitors, since I have 3.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.