SBK 22

Hello, wanna ask if we can get a SBK 22 thread to share some screens, mods and so on?

And what did you all think about the game and some experiences?
Imo I really like it, sounds, handling and overall immersion is damn good.
The tracks are cool and not always the same like in the GP series, especially Most and Argentina are my favorites now.

I really hope that game will get some succes that it deserve.
Ofc it base on MGP but to be fair it‘s different on his own and well done.

Excited about your thoughts! ;)

Hello, wanna ask if we can get a SBK 22 thread to share some screens, mods and so on?

The tracks are cool and not always the same like in the GP series, especially Most and Argentina are my favorites now.

Handling is not that good the bike is sliding all over the place in the corners and speed is no where near to Moto gp but the braking is better than Moto gp

This game is actually damn good once you get the hang of it and it looks absolutely brilliant on pc. Got it on xbox first and the frame rate is a bit too choppy for my liking so bit the bullet and got it for pc and it looks amazing and runs fine (havent yet encountered the bugs people are reporting)
20220919232030_1.jpg
20220919232930_1.jpg
20220919232942_1.jpg

I am too waiting for a SBK 22 thread as I have already completed 4 teams from British Superbikes and working on several more projects for SBK22.

Sounds good!
I work aswell on some visual updates for some tracks with better curbs, tarmac and lightning.
Also that Bautista and Rinaldi on the factory Ducatis got silver rims like in real

For sure but at the beginning its not that easy to find all the correct files and to replace them, learning by doing
Otherwise I will Never understand why Milestone so much difference in terms of quality at their content!
Because they will have different teams working on each game. So they don't tie all their resources to one title they're developing

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.