rF2 S397 Endurance @ Sebring - Fri 15 Sep 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hated this car before, hate it even more now. Just an awful race. Never really felt the car and to top it of I loose it with 1 lap to go :mad::mad::mad: Can't even say how pissed I am.
Never gonna race this car again. Or maybe not at all, better for my mental health

Thanks for showing up, guys. I think I'll stick with single class racing the next few weeks. I have originally planned for a race at Le Mans on October 13th, so I hope we will have enough drivers then to do a proper multiclass race.

Hated this car before, hate it even more now. Just an awful race. Never really felt the car and to top it of I loose it with 1 lap to go :mad::mad::mad: Can't even say how pissed I am.
Never gonna race this car again. Or maybe not at all, better for my mental health
Really tricky car to drive and even harder to be consistent with. Still enjoyed the challenge of keeping that gap then trying to catch after your pit stop.

Really tricky car to drive and even harder to be consistent with. Still enjoyed the challenge of keeping that gap then trying to catch after your pit stop.
I just couldn't get rid of the corner entry understeer which made me go off multiple times and loose a lot of time. I was surprised I actually came out of the pits ahead of you. What ultimately killed me was pushing the last two laps when there was no need at all. A mistake I have done way too often :(.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back