AMS2 Rookies' Event | Classic Mini Cooper | Silverstone National | Wednesday 30th November

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please!!
Let's give the "rookies" a warm friendly welcome!!!
Hi Daniel, added.
Is this a one off or are the AMS2 races moving from Tuesday to Wednesday ?
Yes, this is a one off wednesday due to offering a rookie race on each day of the week.
Can I get an invite Please! :)
Sure. You will need to add your real name to your profile & make sure to read the rules and join us on Discord.

Last edited:
Still tentative for me on this one. Work/The M1 have already screwed me over once this week.
Don't worry, really, you would regret for your life not racing with us!!!
The car is no comparison to the M1 of course!! Good for good racing, and if there are issues we are here to help!

Cheers guys, that was fun. The penultimate corner was a nightmare in the second race. I couldn't set a decent time in qualy either. Perhaps not a car for cooler conditions :)

Results
Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 22-02-33 Result 221130-Pg2 - Silverstone_Natl_2019 - RaceDepartment.c...jpg

I made the same mistake as Guido in the first race and had my brake bias too far back so lost it a couple of times under braking but still managed to get into the 1.12's, couldn't get below high 1.13's in second race but a lot more consistent as braking was a lot safer:)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%