rF 1 Matchmaker

I have ran into some issues, The Matchmaker requires net framework 3.5, It will not install on Server Software Server 2012 r2
It was installed before on Server 2003 R2, No issues.
So need to dust off my 2003.ISO upload it..and hope the patch server is still spitting out updates, that is where net framework 3.5 comes from..But not to-night almost midnight here.

I will be around on my Support TS in the AM around 10:00 A.M. est (Ontario Canada)

I have ran into some issues, The Matchmaker requires net framework 3.5, It will not install on Server Software Server 2012 r2
It was installed before on Server 2003 R2, No issues.
So need to dust off my 2003.ISO upload it..and hope the patch server is still spitting out updates, that is where net framework 3.5 comes from..But not to-night almost midnight here.

I will be around on my Support TS in the AM around 10:00 A.M. est (Ontario Canada)

Hello Dave! Any updates? And about the server update file you need, can't be found somewhere in the web maybe? I hope it can be fixed :)

Hello.
The smalljp drift server is my server.
I have not made any modifications to the system, but I am able to display it.
How can this be?
※i am japanese. my inglish my be wrong.

Your server is correct and working as you have the latest steam version.

Players who don't have the steam version can't access the server list, so they can only join using IP Address

Thank you for telling us about it.
By the way, is it possible to build multiple rfactor servers on the same computer?
I am trying to build a pseudo matchmaking system using port forwarding technology.

I have vague memory of running 2 rfactor dedicated servers on one computer around 2008-2010. I tried doing it with the latest steam version, but couldn't get it to work anymore. I wasn't able to change all the ports in game.

Steam版でポートを変更してみましたがダメでした。
ちなみに非Steamでは全ポートを任意に変更することは可能でしょうか?

sry. I accidentally re-translated and sent it.
I tried changing ports on the Steam version and it did not work.
By the way, is it possible to change all ports arbitrarily on non-Steam?

It has been a while. I have created a simple bat file and modified the multiplayer.ini to create a system that allows me to change any of the four circuits on the same server.
Here is a link to the Bat and how to use it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back