Reshade big pack 11 presets ACC filter Real road horizon TV Final version

Misc Reshade big pack 11 presets ACC filter Real road horizon TV Final version 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frk-kiko-69 submitted a new resource:

Reshade big pack 11 presets ACC filter Real road horizon TV Final version - Reshade presets Real road horizon final version

Hello,
after a long series of reshade presets sharing for ACC, I share with you the very last reshade presets pack which contains no less than 11 presets all re-worked and updated, everyone should now with these 11 presets find their visual happiness, thank you for leaving in comments your opinions, even if they are critical it always helps to improve.
I recall the steps to make the filters work first steps install reshade 4.1.9, then download and unzip my pack folder, inside copy everything...

Read more about this resource...

Where do you install reshade 4.19? Is it version 4.19 or 4.91? There is a folder reshade-shaders in the TV Final Pack which contains two subfolders "Textures' and "Shaders." What are these and where do they get installed? Thanks.

Where do you install reshade 4.19? Is it version 4.19 or 4.91? There is a folder reshade-shaders in the TV Final Pack which contains two subfolders "Textures' and "Shaders." What are these and where do they get installed? Thanks.
hello yes you have to install reshade 4.9.1
once the reshade 4.9.1 install correctly. copy all the files open the steam-steamapps-comon-AC2-binarie-win64 folders and paste here all the same the reshade -shaders if it asks you to replace the reshade-shaders folders say yes, I will in the next week make a video to install reshade on ACC because a lot of people ask me and do not know how to use reshade but if you know then do as I told you.

I saw that you uploaded a video before but Google cancelled the link. One other question---while in-game how do I select one of the shader options?

I saw that you uploaded a video before but Google cancelled the link. One other question---while in-game how do I select one of the shader options?
I will put another video installation reshade and use filters especially for ACC because the video is for automobilista but it is the same except when choosing in the list of games on which to install reshade you have to choose assetto competizion win64 exe, otherwise to answer to your question take a good look in the video to change the filter you have to press the home key on the keyboard the reshade blue square appears and with the mouse at the top left click on the two small right and left arrows to scroll through the filters look in the video you must also put the end key in setting to activate or deactivate the reshade try or wait I will make the special reshade ACC video.

Hi,
Thanks for sharing.

However the picture you post is not at all what I have at home but not at all. It's ugly, too bright, slobbery. Can you give us the settings in the game please. Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for sharing.

However the picture you post is not at all what I have at home but not at all. It's ugly, too bright, slobbery. Can you give us the settings in the game please. Thanks
hello I'm sorry for you that the rendering is not like the photos for you, the others feedback that I have are rather positive, also adjust the colors in your control panel of your graphics card if you have the brightness setting lower it, it also depends on the screen you have everything may be different from one PC to another try several filters certain will be better than others, for the game settings I am on high or on epic again sorry if that is not nice in your house.

Où installez-vous reshade 4.19 ? Est-ce la version 4.19 ou 4.91 ? Il y a un dossier reshade-shaders dans le TV Final Pack qui contient deux sous-dossiers "Textures" et "Shaders". Que sont-ils et où sont-ils installés ? Merci.

Où installez-vous reshade 4.19 ? Est-ce la version 4.19 ou 4.91 ? Il y a un dossier reshade-shaders dans le TV Final Pack qui contient deux sous-dossiers "Textures" et "Shaders". Que sont-ils et où sont-ils installés ? Merci.

Thank you for the video. I studied French in high school and college but it has been a while. I was able to follow you and understood about half of what you said but I think I got it to work. Home key to launch program. End Key to launch shaders and 1 and 2 keys to select shader. Does that make sense?

Thank you for the video. I studied French in high school and college but it has been a while. I was able to follow you and understood about half of what you said but I think I got it to work. Home key to launch program. End Key to launch shaders and 1 and 2 keys to select shader. Does that make sense?
yes you understood that is it happy for you that it works

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea