F1 2021 Request (ARROWS 1998 For My Team)

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Can someone please make the Arrows 1998 For F1 2021 Codemaster or F1 2020 Codemaster My Team?

Thx a lot guys!
Is it this one, the blue A19 car? If it is then I might take a crack at it for you :thumbsup:
B9CxamAIgAAlO_3.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!!! yes!!!! this is the car! i love the black livery.
I already downloaded the one from 1997, 1999 and 2000.
Thank you for your attention
Do you want a number hard-coded onto the car, this will place them exactly where the original car had them, or just left blank?

Do you want a number hard-coded onto the car, this will place them exactly where the original car had them, or just left blank?
About the number, you can do whatever is easiest for you.
The only thing I'd like you to do is put some sponsorships on the halo.
thx thx!!!!
sorry for the late reply!!

About the number, you can do whatever is easiest for you.
The only thing I'd like you to do is put some sponsorships on the halo.
thx thx!!!!
sorry for the late reply!!
Do you have Modular Mods installed? I can't make copy & paste mods so MM is really the best way to go, either that or just manually install the files

I have a doubt about MODULAR MODS.
Is it safe to install this app? it will not bring any kind of bug?
No, not at all, the beauty of using it is that it doesn't mess with any original game files.
All you do is place it into your game directory then within it there is an "Active" file, you place any other MM you have inside it and the game will use them. At any time you want to return to the default car game files, you just remove the MM car file from the active folder and you are back to normal

No, not at all, the beauty of using it is that it doesn't mess with any original game files.
All you do is place it into your game directory then within it there is an "Active" file, you place any other MM you have inside it and the game will use them. At any time you want to return to the default car game files, you just remove the MM car file from the active folder and you are back to normal
I got home now!
I installed Modular Mods and now in the race (100%) on my team every 3 laps the VSC appears. I think I got unlucky with the MM. I will uninstall and see if it goes back to normal.

I got home now!
I installed Modular Mods and now in the race (100%) on my team every 3 laps the VSC appears. I think I got unlucky with the MM. I will uninstall and see if it goes back to normal.
You need the MM base files 1.05 installed & also the MM My Team Package 1.03.
Install the base files to your game, then change what you need to the team package and copy & paste into the Active folder in MM. To return to normal just move these files out of the Active folder and all should be well.
Oh. btw, I have uploaded the Arrows car and drivers suit today for you

You need the MM base files 1.05 installed & also the MM My Team Package 1.03.
Install the base files to your game, then change what you need to the team package and copy & paste into the Active folder in MM. To return to normal just move these files out of the Active folder and all should be well.
Oh. btw, I have uploaded the Arrows car and drivers suit today for you
sorry i wrote the answer in the wrong place

I just restart the windows and everything is working fine now!

Thank you dude I will download right now!!! and give my feedback!!!

Edit: The Mod is amazing dude!! One more request!!! can you make the livery a bit more darker? like in the "work in progress" photo that you upload here.

Edit2: I just want to thank you!!! monday was my birthday, so this is like a birthday gift to me!!!
Thank you so much!!!

Edit: The Mod is amazing dude!! One more request!!! can you make the livery a bit more darker? like in the "work in progress" photo that you upload here.

Edit2: I just want to thank you!!! monday was my birthday, so this is like a birthday gift to me!!!
Thank you so much!!!
I will see what I can do

Thank you so much!!!
The new livery has now been uploaded :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 158 87.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 54 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 66 36.5%