Skins Remove

• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is the link to download the livery. to be honest i don't know how to post a file here so a thought it was better to post it here directly :)

The link:
Thanks you guys, like i already said, you're amazing! And to took the time and effort to upload and essentially do a huge favor for a stranger on the Internet, really speaks to your remarkable character. Arigatō gozaimasendesuta!! ありがとう

Hi, I will release a myteam version at some point.

thank you for the feedback!
Thanks for the consideration, dude.. you're really cool. I've been waiting for the day you'll finally upload for a MyTeam with even email noti. turned on. It also compelled me play a career mode of Alfa Romeo but ultimately, having a MyTeam would be the magnum opus. I cannot wait. Good luck! I'll donate in appreciation when it's finally here, you clearly deserve it cuz you're an excellent modders, among the bests!! *finger crossed*

• Deleted member 1946917

Thanks for the consideration, dude.. you're really cool. I've been waiting for the day you'll finally upload for a MyTeam with even email noti. turned on. It also compelled me play a career mode of Alfa Romeo but ultimately, having a MyTeam would be the magnum opus. I cannot wait. Good luck! I'll donate in appreciation when it's finally here, you clearly deserve it cuz you're an excellent modders, among the bests!! *finger crossed*
Thanks bro! really appreciate that :)

You still want it for F1 2021 myteam?

if so i’ll bring that out soon when I have time

Pleasure's mine, dude.. not to mention you've been constantly updating this mod way back when it had only white livery, and updated with silver etc. Point is, I love your commitment and we need more people like you on the forefront of the scene. Umm.. yes, if it's not too much trouble, I'm still 4-ish season of the MyTeam & definitely not buying F1 22 until a minimum 2 patches. Thank you, dude.. take your time. ありがとう

Pleasure's mine, dude.. not to mention you've been constantly updating this mod way back when it had only white livery, and updated with silver etc. Point is, I love your commitment and we need more people like you on the forefront of the scene. Umm.. yes, if it's not too much trouble, I'm still 4-ish season of the MyTeam & definitely not buying F1 22 until a minimum 2 patches. Thank you, dude.. take your time. ありがとう

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.2%