Refund

Greetings,

I'm being public bullied and threatened with a ban by an anonymous SJW so called moderator on this thread for speaking my mind and stating opinions he doesn't like to see being written and for then calling him out on the double standards displayed where he allows others to call me names but says it is "inappropriate" for me to answer it back with perfectly formal language where no bad words are ever present. Perhaps he's even acting on the behalf of one of the title's developers who tried to shut me up with lies earlier on the thread - all on account of a minute critic and tirade I made when I was actually praising how the title had evolved and gotten better.

If so I'd like to request a proportional refund for the membership premium subscription I've just paid for, making sure it won't be automatically renewed in the future and that all my profile, threads, posts, videos and any kind of contributions be deleted from the site as is my right by law.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just ignore move on, premium membership allows you to participate in club races, not post on RD per-se.

If one can't post it might be a bit difficult to register for said races. And that's not everything the premium membership allows to.

I mean no disrespect to you but I posted this to the Administrator as I can't seem to send direct messages and as the threat was also made in public.

I fail to see the relevance of what you inferring by my profession. I'm not threatening lawsuit on anyone or anything, that's not how I operate and there's not yet cause to even considering going there. But I'm obviously offended by the incident yes.

Last edited:
If so I'd like to request a proportional refund for the membership premium subscription I've just paid for, making sure it won't be automatically renewed in the future and that all my profile, threads, posts, videos and any kind of contributions be deleted from the site as is my right by law.
Your right by law allows you to modify all of your posts and other contributions you have made your self on this board, we certainly aren't going through 108 messages and delete them unless they contain any information about your privacy, which they don't.

Also our membership doesn't auto-renew next year. If you let us know your paypal purchase ID we of course refund you if you aren't with the service and delete your RD account as per your request.

Your right by law allows you to modify all of your posts and other contributions you have made your self on this board, we certainly aren't going through 108 messages and delete them unless they contain any information about your privacy, which they don't.

Also our membership doesn't auto-renew next year. If you let us know your paypal purchase ID we of course refund you if you aren't with the service and delete your RD account as per your request.

Thanks for the response. If I'm really being banned for refusing to accept the coward and anonymous moderator's abuse I can try and remove myself the messages I may deem necessary; providing I receive a small notice and confirmation of my status. Am I to understand you're condoning the anonymous moderator instance and that I'm in fact banned?

My request obviously has been made beforehand on the assumption I'd be unable to further interact or message in this regard, particularly considering the kind of cowardly moderation I was subjected to which didn't even bothered to offer that by a direct message.

Perhaps you didn't read what I wrote or I didn't summarize it well enough. Your unqualified and clearly biased SJW staffer, who incidentally also hid behind anonymity never clearly identifying himself, threatened me (by inserting and removing his messages into my own posts) with a ban for expressing opinions he didn't agree with while siding with other users, one of which an apparent developer, persons which even name called me on the thread I linked at my first post for you. As I even had some of my responses deleted by said staffer, as to make the whole thing out of context and look even worse against me, my requests over here were made on the assumption that the ban were about to take place momentarily; at which case I'd be left locked out of my profile and personal information and without the ability to request deletion of content, ask for refund, etc. Therefore what I requested was that in the event that you're actually banning me; to do so in a manner of also removing my content, all the information pertaining to me and being kind enough to refund me for the membership subscription being rendered useless without cause.

Last edited:
The post that was removed was entirely devoid of any relevant content and clearly provocative. If you received a ban warning on the back of that post, that's good, you should have. The post the moderator edited that came on the back of the removed one was clearly aimed at whoever removed the post. It too was inflammatory given the context and previous actions, an edit and warning was a perfectly reasonable course of action to take. All of this was on the back of a more general appeal made earlier in the thread.

I fail to see where there is any name calling aimed at you in the thread. However you seem perfect happy to take a derogatory tone here and indeed in the edited post.
Your unqualified and clearly biased SJW staffer
Given the context of this discussion and the nature of it thus far, in what plane of existence do you propose such a sentence would appear any other way.

If you have an issue with moderation that has taken place or general site policy then this forum is the place to discuss it. If you wish to do it privately there is a 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of every page. (Bonus feature! It even works when you are banned ;)). Saying you have been bullied by the moderator is something of an overstatement in my opinion. Additionally I feel you are overreaching somewhat to claim a moderator is siding with others by taking action against you post. Had the other users in the thread posted similar posts they too would have been deleted. Much like the comedian who replied to you in this thread.

As it stands at the moment the ball is in your court, you are here, you are not banned. You were warned of the potential consequences of further actions on your part, not of impending action based on the existing ones. We are at status quo, nothing changes unless you want it to. I hope this goes some way to clarify things. If you still feel you wish to leave, as @Bram Hengeveld has pointed out above, if you provide him the details of your transaction here or via the contact form if you prefer to do so privately then I'm sure it can be handled.

I sincerely thank you @Dave Stephenson for taking the time to writing me. I may indeed have overreacted but mostly because I hadn't realized I was to deal with this kind of coward moderation, bias and corporatism over here. I must say I've never seen it so blatantly - over nothing but a small tirade; or that only 100% supportive comments were acceptable to please developers on paid articles.

I'd have no problem whatsoever being moderated had it not been for the obvious double standards displayed and particular how it was mishandled. For people claiming to be oh so concerned with the "manners" and "tones" of how things are said and done I'd say that's pretty hypocritical. Not to mention the patronizing I've received in this very thread.

Your own claim, for instance, that you don't see where I was called names on that first thread. That's just what bias does to people; it blinds them anything other than the most comfortable narrative. A sign of our times it seems.

There is nothing more I can say at this point if not a thing I've said held any merit to you.

Anyway thank you for the opportunity to speak my mind on this matter.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 143 86.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 34.9%