F1 2021 Recommended Gear on MiniMap mod request

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys,

If this is not the correct way to request it please let me know, i would like to request someone to modify the minimaps with the suggested gear on dry conditions for every track. I would do it myself if the maps were on JPG but they are not xD
I found a folder in:
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\ui_package\textures\track_maps
Where i think they are stored as ERP files. I don't know how to edit these files but if someone knows i would happily do it myself

I normally play on cockpit view and the HUD doesn't show the suggested gear, also i would find more helpful to have it on the minimap than on the codemaster's hud, please see attached screenshot of what i mean. (yeah i'm a casual player :p)

Thank you in advance.
A.-

Concept:
Untitled.jpg

Hi guys,

If this is not the correct way to request it please let me know, i would like to request someone to modify the minimaps with the suggested gear on dry conditions for every track. I would do it myself if the maps were on JPG but they are not xD
I found a folder in:
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\ui_package\textures\track_maps
Where i think they are stored as ERP files. I don't know how to edit these files but if someone knows i would happily do it myself

I normally play on cockpit view and the HUD doesn't show the suggested gear, also i would find more helpful to have it on the minimap than on the codemaster's hud, please see attached screenshot of what i mean. (yeah i'm a casual player :p)

Thank you in advance.
A.-

Concept:
View attachment 593994
Ok that was easy, i made it myself xD
So for any newbie that wants the same thing like me, I downloaded the Ego ERP Archiver and opened the files from D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\ui_package\textures\track_maps

You need to open the ERP file for the circuit you want to modify and edit the 3rd file (my photoshop doesn't seem to like these kind of files so i donwloaded paint.net export the file to PNG, edit the file in photoshop export it back to PAINT.NET save it as DDS and import it to Ego ERP archiver).
1661277219644.png

I tried with Abu Dhabi since it was the first on the list, but i will be modifying those circuits i'm not that familiar with.

Hope it helps to somebody!
Thanks!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes