Real skins for Maserati Khamsin

Skins Real skins for Maserati Khamsin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I open the car on showroom and I select the body of the car. After that I press calculate AO and save the archive. And after that you only need to paint that on the color you want and save with same name in archive .dds. The last step is paste this archive on the skin folder of the car.

Last edited:
I open the car on showroom and I select the body of the car. After that I press calculate AO and save the archive. And after that you only need to paint that on the color you want and save with same name in archive .dds. The last step is paste this archive on the skin folder of the car.
Ok but I want to make my own livery on a car made by exmods but the template is all mixed up and you have to be very precise or you'll overlap, I wonder if it was same for you because the car was based on exmods

Ok but I want to make my own livery on a car made by exmods but the template is all mixed up and you have to be very precise or you'll overlap, I wonder if it was same for you because the car was based on exmods
Oh yeah It depends on the car. This Maserati Khamsin for example has all the template mixed the Autozam AZ-1 has the template visible. If it's mixed I don't know how to do to show it, sorry. In that case I only do the paint with a flat color.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.