Real Cockpit mod V1.1

If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 it is probably a permissions problem as you are trying to write files into your Programs folder.

Your best bet is to first off extract files to your desktop then copy files into your game folder. :)
I will try that. But is it a specific folder like cars folder or just F1 2011 folder?

Looks a little far away and the arms are sooooo long... But after fix the FOV it looks better for me. Thanks mate.

Apropo where are the corections of head moving - i want the head turns smaller to the left and to the right with the wheel turning and in the same time i want more move forward and back when the trottle and brake pressing? Is it somewhere in the "distortion"?

I will try that. But is it a specific folder like cars folder or just F1 2011 folder?
Once you have extracted to desktop you will have folder called "codemasters". Just move the codemasters folder straight into your "programs(86)" folder saying yes to overwrite and yes to any permission boxes that come up. :D

Once you have extracted to desktop you will have folder called "codemasters". Just move the codemasters folder straight into your "programs(86)" folder saying yes to overwrite and yes to any permission boxes that come up. :D
Okey. I copied the codemasters folder from the download file to my Program(86) folder and wrote over the files.
But somehow this is what happened in the game. Click the link and you will see.
http://imageshack.us/f/263/ummb.jpg/

Anyone able to tell me how i can change the FOV on this mod ? im looking for a mod with the look to apex feature this has but the FOV on this is massively unrealistic and far too zoomed out.

and man what the hell happened to these forums ? its a complete pain in the ass trying to find mods now.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.