Rally - RWD: Gr.H v NGP - Mon 13th - Tue 14th July 2015

What a horrible event for me. I decided to go with the Manta... could not get a handle on the thing and was barely going 100m at a time without crashing! Flipping the car over a small bump just sealed the deal. Not happy with myself, but thank you to Roy and Ole as usual for organising these events! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the session Roy :)

Overall enjoyed myself, found the Pribram stage a real pain, hit the pole at the same spot as always, going around the barn/house over a crest, I never learn of that one but the notes doesn't help (fast left over crest) :cautious:

The Sipirkakim and Northumbria stages was a lot of fun, especially Northumbria (first time I've found it fun) but in those RWD slightly slower than GrN cars, that stage does work :laugh:

Hello everyone... and excuse my absence from the last race but I had very big problems to internet line, I think caused to the excessive hot weather of these days in Italy... in my city 40°!
I hope that the temperatures go down a little, because people not breathing for the great and unbearable afa (sultriness)!
It will be for the next race :thumbsup:

I drove the Datsun Violet GT.. I cant even count how many call for helps i used :roflmao:

when I got to the used to this old car:whistling: it was fun.. sliding wide with the old Datsun:cool:
Will I be ranked last YES but it was jævli fun :geek::ninja:

Thank to Ole that gave me late entry:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back