Racepark Meppen

Tracks Racepark Meppen 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a great track ! I had already hears about it and I think it is nice to finally have it for rFactor. Anyway, I think there is still some work to be done on it. Do you think it would be possible to get one day a 2.0 version ? I would really appreciate it ;) Good job again !

I struggle to install this. The zip doesn't contain an rfcmp file so it seems we have to create our own package. I'm able to make a mas file from all the components using mas2.exe However all tutorials mention that I have to “Create a new component” by clicking on the “C” icon in the MAS2.exe tool. There seems to be no such button of the up to date version of Rfactor 2 I installed via steam. Would someone be so kind to help?

I struggle to install this. The zip doesn't contain an rfcmp file so it seems we have to create our own package. I'm able to make a mas file from all the components using mas2.exe However all tutorials mention that I have to “Create a new component” by clicking on the “C” icon in the MAS2.exe tool. There seems to be no such button of the up to date version of Rfactor 2 I installed via steam. Would someone be so kind to help?
It's very simple: You tried to install an rF1 track in rF2 :roflmao:

Like some others here i would like to see a Assetto Corsa version (I live quite close to the actual track so it would be huge for me to be able to drive it in AC). But I would like to try the conversion myself. I would like to ask your permission to try and convert it to AC & if succesfull share it with others. I would then ofcourse make sure that i mention you as the original creator. Thanks in advance! Ramon

Like some others here i would like to see a Assetto Corsa version (I live quite close to the actual track so it would be huge for me to be able to drive it in AC). But I would like to try the conversion myself. I would like to ask your permission to try and convert it to AC & if succesfull share it with others. I would then ofcourse make sure that i mention you as the original creator. Thanks in advance! Ramon
It would be great to drive it on AC!!

Any luck so far? :)

Any luck so far? :)
wow sorry i did not notice that there were more people interested after i commented :p
But... yes and also no. Yes i got something driveable in AC but it is a long way off of being a good and accurate drive. I would have to spend so much time to get it to a level that is acceptable that i kind of shelved the project. I may need to learn more basic track building skills first before i attempt this.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.