RaceDepartment livery - don't work on v. 1.2.0

Skins RaceDepartment livery - don't work on v. 1.2.0 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cauri Design submitted a new resource:

RaceDepartment livery - Original livery

I was looking for some inspiration for my first original ACC livery, and i decided to make a RaceDepartment tribute. :p
I hope you like this and the many others that will come.

-HOW TO INSTALL-
You only have to extract the files in the main ACC folder in your HD:\Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Content\Packs

-HOW TO USE IT-
To use my skin, you have to select the 2018 season, and choose the team "TP12 Kessel Racing".

Showroom...

Read more about this resource...

This looks great! So seeing as it is no longer applicable to v1.2.0, is there still a way to accomplish this? I.e. not necessarily using your design but say if i wanted to add my own one. The in-game livery designer is pretty cool and all but I'd like to add my Team name onto the side of the car for when local leagues get streamed.

This looks great! So seeing as it is no longer applicable to v1.2.0, is there still a way to accomplish this? I.e. not necessarily using your design but say if i wanted to add my own one. The in-game livery designer is pretty cool and all but I'd like to add my Team name onto the side of the car for when local leagues get streamed.
no, unfortunately there's no way to open the pak files,because there is a different key. we have to wait and see if the umodel guys can find it.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 88 58.3%