Tracks Race track builder connecting to google maps?

Hey folks!

cant get race track builder to hook up with the google maps api stuff? been trying for 2 days now and i dont know what im doing wrong i think ive followed all tuts i could find to a t but most are incredibly outdated on how googles platform is so any help i would be extremely grateful the error i get just now is cant get google maps image 403 forbidden

is there any other way of importing map data into rtb?

please, somebody, Any other way?
Hey folks!

cant get race track builder to hook up with the google maps api stuff? been trying for 2 days now and i dont know what im doing wrong i think ive followed all tuts i could find to a t but most are incredibly outdated on how googles platform is so any help i would be extremely grateful the error i get just now is cant get google maps image 403 forbidden

is there any other way of importing map data into rtb?
Assuming you have valid Google API keys, when you open a new project in RTB, can you pass the test for the google API's?
If you can do that, try putting in some lat. and long. coordinates and see if that works.

Also, you might find some help on the RTB discord.

no, we already have the api keys, but the sftware just dont woark with the principal features that make us buy it.. create tracks using terrain and maps from google.. =´(

Attachments

• rtb01.PNG
    rtb01.PNG
    101.3 KB · Views: 271
  • rtb02.PNG
    rtb02.PNG
    160.9 KB · Views: 263
  • rtb03.PNG
    rtb03.PNG
    201.9 KB · Views: 249
  • rtb04.PNG
    rtb04.PNG
    91.9 KB · Views: 250
is there a link to the rtb discord?

i can add the details in but then i get a 403 error i decided to just build it threw blender in the end as i just couldnt get past the 403 error i followed the guide he put up but its quite outdated and most things have totally changed places so i cant be 100% i actually done it right but i believe i did

On Discord it's RTB Unofficial - suspect you can find it using
Start or find a conversation at the top left
and entering RTB

BTW, check your Google API key - it may not be entered properly.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%