Race Department actually hates GT racing

Once again, so much amazing SRO GT2, GT3 and GT4 racing underway all over the globe right now, and RD mentions literally none of it. Never have. The only seasonal coverage we see on RD is F1, and one single WEC event - Le Mans. Is RD only allowed to showcase two select FIA events? Are your writers only fans of clown racing/F1? What gives? :thumbsdown:

Once again, so much amazing SRO GT2, GT3 and GT4 racing underway all over the globe right now, and RD mentions literally none of it. Never have. The only seasonal coverage we see on RD is F1, and one single WEC event - Le Mans. Is RD only allowed to showcase two select FIA events? Are your writers only fans of clown racing/F1? What gives? :thumbsdown:
Well, I don't need Race Department to Visit the 'official' British GT site, there they have Video's of qually and the race highlights, but however, if you're on time you can watch the full race live there too, the opening round at Oulton Park was great!
*There is also a link on the site to all the SRO websites around the world for their races*

Last edited:
Never have.
Please stop making stuff up without doing research first. We have reported on SRO Blancpain GT Series even before it was included in games and it became more mainstream.

We are foremost a racing games website and 99.99% of the content will be about racing games. For now we cover the F1 events with a discussion topic.

Feel free to write as many real life racing articles you want here in this motorsport section and if it's super good we might even feature it on the frontpage.

Well, I don't need Race Department to Visit the 'official' British GT site, there they have Video's of qually and the race highlights, but however, if you're on time you can watch the full race live there too, the opening round at Oulton Park was great!
*There is also a link on the site to all the SRO websites around the world for their races*
Yeah I just go to the SRO website and its sub-sites for info. Also the GTWorld YouTube channel has excellent race videos with commentary in a variety of languages.

Please stop making stuff up without doing research first. We have reported on SRO Blancpain GT Series even before it was included in games and it became more mainstream.

We are foremost a racing games website and 99.99% of the content will be about racing games. For now we cover the F1 events with a discussion topic.

Feel free to write as many real life racing articles you want here in this motorsport section and if it's super good we might even feature it on the frontpage.
I see regular articles for every F1 race but can't remember the last time I saw any GT articles - exception being Connor's great writeup yesterday on Broadbent & Brown's NLS win. Anyway I know there's no expectation for RD to cover RL motorsport, your focus is on gaming. Just me being a crybaby cuz it feels like nobody loves the racing that I love :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.