Question about the patch 1 and 2

For Tom,

I'm a little confusion with these updates.
I buy a copy on dvd (pre sale) and buy for Samletigre last night a steam copy.

But someting is bizard,

Samletigre got this mention in his folder ''game version''
onst char * version = "Master Universal.815819 25/09/2012 19:41 "; unsigned int versionNumber = 815819;

but when we verify on the steam download i got only the 15.8 mo patch.

And for me whit my DVD version, I made only the first update with again Steam and got the same result.
onst char * version = "Master Universal.815819 25/09/2012 19:41 "; unsigned int versionNumber = 815819;

Is this because the patch no2 is not ready for are french language?

Hey listen,

1: First I brought my 2012 F1 steam original too from a game store near me.
2: Inside you will find the serial key code.
3: Then select the "game" option on the above of your screen. In there select activate a product on steam.
4: Type in your key code and activate it. Shorty you will get a message that the game has been activated and added in your account.
5: Download begins shortly. Select the folder and the location in which you wanna save your game. Wait till your download completes.
6: Then, After download is complete, another message will appear that the game is being updated. It will get updated automatically and during the process just leave your pc alone. Dont click or go browsing.
7: You may wanna go in steam settings and click on the button that says "Update automatically" so that in future your games gets updated.
8: Your game will start! Well, If you want to change your language in the game, Go to options/settings in game and search for languages.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.